A pythonic static site generator.
A static site generator written in Python.
Skua can be used from the command line (still under development). It takes every template it finds and places an HTML template in the chosen output folder.
Skua can be imported and used to create Python scripts, which allows for greater flexibility and custom site generation pipelines.
Skua uses romantic versioning.
- MAJOR: A conceptually major change with (possible) breaking changes.
- MINOR: A conceptually minor change with (possible) breaking changes
- PATCH: Guaranteed not to cause any breaking changes. Used for minor changes, such as:
- Bug fixes in the current version
- Updates to algorithms which don't add extra dependencies.